1. Setting the present rental price: While looking through the comparable rent to see what other similar properties are rented for, RE/MAX ACTIVE REALTY will conduct a thorough market survey study to set a rental price for your property, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance between maximizing monthly income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
2. Timely collecting and depositing monthly rent payments in your bank account: If you've ever worked in a billing department, you know that securing payment from clients can be difficult, hard to do or deal with, RE/MAX Active Realty has efficient systems in place to effectively collect rent and to maintain on-time payments. We deposit rents directly to your bank account
3. Marketing and advertising your property: Through long experience, as property managers we know exactly where to market your property and how to design compelling advertising materials. When it comes to filling your properties quickly to avoiding long vacancies, we will do an “open house” twice a week until the property is rented.
4. Finding the right tenants for your property: RE/MAX Active Realty’s experienced managers are experts at finding good tenants! We will take care of all the details including securing all criminal background checks, running credit reports, verifying employment, and collecting previous landlord references.
5. Tenant Retention Strategies: In addition to finding good tenants, RE/MAX Active Realty will manage all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship. Our property manager will handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
6. Relationships with vendors RE/MAX Active Realty: We have relationships with vendors, maintenance workers, tradesmen, contractors, and suppliers, so that it's almost impossible for an independent landlord to duplicate. Not only will your property manager get you the best work for the best price, they'll oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
7. Ensuring that you're in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property, such as local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations. A property manager can help you avoid lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
8. Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having a property manager take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, your free to spend your time identifying further investment opportunities.
9. Lowering your costs: Most property managers charge a percentage of your property's monthly rental rate in exchange for their services. The rate typically runs anywhere from 6-10%, we charge 5%. You save money by hiring our professionals to take care of your property.
10. Best rates on repair work: For all repair work, we get you three estimates from different contractors or handy men for labor. You have the choice to choose your own materials. We will accompany you to shop for materials needed so you are aware of what material is used on your property.
11. Remax Active Realty provides the best Quality, Value and Service to meet our customer’s needs ... We strive to show humility, respect, and fairness toward all.
Call or email us to learn the difference!